SB EDP Invictus (for him)
Made only for champions. Invictus will give you the confidence of a winner so you can conquer the day, everyday. The bold smell of this perfume will surely bring out the manliness of those who owns it.
Bringing out the sporty and fresh side of men, Invictus, which means invincible in Latin also represents power and energy! Aromatic, marine, fresh spiciness, citrus & woody are the main notes for this perfume.
This perfume has a long lasting power up to 5 hours and comes in a travel friendly size, so you can bring it anywhere you go.
How to use
Point the nozzle in the direction of your body. If your skin gets to wet from the spray, you are holding it too closely.
3. Use targeted sprays. Rather than walking through a cloud of perfume mist, direct the spray exactly at the “pulse points.” This will increase the effectiveness of the spray, and not cause you to lose so much of the smell.
4. Let your “pulse point” dry without rubbing it. Keep your clothes off until the area is dry. Try and wait at least ten minutes. Neat and natural oils change the scents of the perfume, so you do not want to rub the perfumed area. Rubbing your wrists together after you have perfumed them is a consistent idea perpetuated over and over again. However, rubbing your wrists together breaks down the molecules of the perfume, and dampens the smell.
1. For external use only.
2. Discontinue use if sign of irritation or rash appear.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Do not store in hot or cold places.
5. Store at room temperature.
6. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
ALCOHOL DENAT. AQUA (WATER/EAU). PARFUM (FRAGRANCE). CITRONELLOL. BENZYL SALICYLATE. 6,7-DIHYDRO-1,1,2,3,3-PENTAMETHYL-4(5H)-INDANONE (CASMERAN). 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8- OCTAHYDRO-2,3,8,8-TETRAMETHYL-2-NAPHTHALENYL) ETHANONE (OTNE). D-LIMONENE. COUMARIN.