SB EDP Desire Blue (for him)
Surf yourself to this aquatic tropical scent of Desire Blue. It suits men who loves to smell fresh all day long. This perfume even gives you the sense of freedom and brings out your outgoing, fun side with its citrusy, sharp notes.
It has a deep note of bergamot and orange flower, plus an aquatic scent to it as well. Desire Blue will keep your senses awake as the notes use also has a hint of aromatic, fruity and tropical orange scents to it.
The scents can last up to 5 hours and this perfume comes in a travel friendly size packaging, so you can bring it anywhere you go.
How to use
Point the nozzle in the direction of your body. If your skin gets to wet from the spray, you are holding it too closely.
3. Use targeted sprays. Rather than walking through a cloud of perfume mist, direct the spray exactly at the “pulse points.” This will increase the effectiveness of the spray, and not cause you to lose so much of the smell.
4. Let your “pulse point” dry without rubbing it. Keep your clothes off until the area is dry. Try and wait at least ten minutes. Neat and natural oils change the scents of the perfume, so you do not want to rub the perfumed area. Rubbing your wrists together after you have perfumed them is a consistent idea perpetuated over and over again. However, rubbing your wrists together breaks down the molecules of the perfume, and dampens the smell.
1. For external use only.
2. Discontinue use if sign of irritation or rash appear.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Do not store in hot or cold places.
5. Store at room temperature.
6. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
ALCOHOL DENAT. AQUA (WATER/EAU). PARFUM (FRAGRANCE). ALPHA-HEXYL CINNAMIC ALDEHYDE
(HCA). CITRONELLOL. HYDROXYMETHYLPENTYL CYCLOHEXENE CARBALDEHYDE. ACETYL
CEDRENE. 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-OCTAHYDRO-2,3,8,8-TETRAMETHYL-2-NAPHTHALENYL) ETHANONE (OTNE). D-LIMONENE.