HOW TO USE:
- Lightly apply the eyeliner pen for a subtle, natural look, or you can smudge your pen to create smoky or dramatic eyes. It also won’t run into your eyes.
- Place the brush against your upper lash line so that it is as close as possible to your eyelashes.
- Then, begin applying eyeliner to your upper lash line. Move out towards the outer edge of your lash line.
- After you have finished lining the outer corner, line the inner edge of your upper lash line and connect this line up with the first line you made.
- Use small strokes to connect your lines and fill it out as needed so that you have one solid, even line on your upper lash line.
OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, SYNTHETIC CANDELILLA WAX, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, PETROLATUM, ISOEICOSANE, POLYISOBUTENE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, BHT, COLLAGEN, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL